Recipe by Homemade Gourmet Junkie
breakfast casserole using Homemade Gourmet's "Grandmother's Sunday Roast Seasoning". Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes" has more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes. We love this for breakfast Christmas morning.
- 7 -9 slices white bread
- 1 lb pork sausage, browned and drained
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 7 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups whole milk, divided
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons homemade gourmet's grandmother's sunday beef roast seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer bread slices, sausage and swiss cheese in a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish; top with Parmesan cheese.
- Whisk together 5 eggs, 2 cups while milk, 1 cup skim milk and roast seasoning. Pour over baking dish contents. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- To bake, preheat oven to 350°F Combine remaining eggs and milk and pour over baking dish contents.
- Bake for 1 hour or until puffy and firm all the way through.