Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
breakfast casserole using Homemade Gourmet's "Grandmother's Sunday Roast Seasoning". Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes" has more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes. We love this for breakfast Christmas morning.
- 7 -9 slices white bread
- 1 lb pork sausage, browned and drained
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 7 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups whole milk, divided
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons homemade gourmet's grandmother's sunday beef roast seasoning
- Layer bread slices, sausage and swiss cheese in a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish; top with Parmesan cheese.
- Whisk together 5 eggs, 2 cups while milk, 1 cup skim milk and roast seasoning. Pour over baking dish contents. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- To bake, preheat oven to 350°F Combine remaining eggs and milk and pour over baking dish contents.
- Bake for 1 hour or until puffy and firm all the way through.