Recipe by busymommybee
Not sure where I found this recipe, but it's a Sunday morning favorite at our house.
Top Review by Roni Belle
This was very good and something different than the same breakfast. The only thing is that the bottom layer of crescent rolls were a bit too dark, almost burned. I think next time I will reduce the time of baking the crescent rolls to about 5 min. Other than that, its a keeper! Thanks for sharing!
- 680.38 g pork sausage
- 226.79 g package crescent rolls
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 177.44 ml milk
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Press cresent rolls in bottom of pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Brown sausage on med heat, drain & crumble.
- Combine sausage, eggs, milk, cheese and salt & pepper.
- Pour over cresent rolls.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.