Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Not sure where I found this recipe, but it's a Sunday morning favorite at our house.
Make and share this Sausage Breakfast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 680.38 g pork sausage
- 226.79 g package crescent rolls
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 177.44 ml milk
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Press cresent rolls in bottom of pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Brown sausage on med heat, drain & crumble.
- Combine sausage, eggs, milk, cheese and salt & pepper.
- Pour over cresent rolls.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
This was very good and something different than the same breakfast. The only thing is that the bottom layer of crescent rolls were a bit too dark, almost burned. I think next time I will reduce the time of baking the crescent rolls to about 5 min. Other than that, its a keeper! Thanks for sharing!
I thought this was great although I did think it needed more eggs, I would probably double the amount to 8 next time. I didnt think it needed much seasoning as we like to use spicy breakfast sausage. I might try adding some frozen hashbrowns next time. Thanks for a great recipe!