1/1 Photo of Sausage Breakfast Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the sausage and drain.
- 2In a greased 9x13 inch cake pan, sprinkle the hashbrowns, then sausage, onion, green peppers, and 1/2 cheese.
- 3Mix the eggs until scrambled and pour over the hashbrown mixture in cake pan.
- 4Fork the ingredients together.
- 5Bake at 350* for 30 minutes, checking to see if done in the center.
- 6Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and put back in the oven until melted.
- 7This can be done the night before and put in the refrigerator overnight.
- 8You may need to cook a little longer, though.
- 9You can be creative, substitute ham for the sauasage.
- 10or pepper jack cheese for the cheddar.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1206.2
- Calories from Fat 769
- Total Fat 85.4 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 543.5 mg
- Sodium 1871.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 45.4 g