Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Brown the sausage and drain.
- In a greased 9x13 inch cake pan, sprinkle the hashbrowns, then sausage, onion, green peppers, and 1/2 cheese.
- Mix the eggs until scrambled and pour over the hashbrown mixture in cake pan.
- Fork the ingredients together.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes, checking to see if done in the center.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and put back in the oven until melted.
- This can be done the night before and put in the refrigerator overnight.
- You may need to cook a little longer, though.
- You can be creative, substitute ham for the sauasage.
- or pepper jack cheese for the cheddar.
Oh My!!! I made this for a work brunch! EVERYONE LOVED it! I used potatoes O'Brien instead of cutting onions and peppers. And I used colby/jack cheese (what I had in the fridge). Turned out GREAT!!! Give this one a try!
OH MY We had a blast with this one...no one knew what they wanted. We did breakfast for dinner. Had some added children and they had the best time. We had fruit to go with it and the children was telling there Moms and Dads about it. It was a big winner here and happy to have it. No changes needed. Thank You
I made this for a 20-person breakfast and everyone (including me) loved it! I did have to go back to the store for more eggs, though. Each 9x13 pan took about 18! One guest told me she makes the same thing but adds a bit of mustard powder to the egg. It was so yummy and filling that nobody touched the fruit salad OR cornbread!