1/1 Photo of Sausage Breakfast Burritos (Oamc)
Make-ahead and freeze these burritos for a quick, hot breakfast on the go. I make these on the smaller size using 6" tortillas, but that is just right for a quick bite on the way to work in the morning for us. I get 25-30 burritos depending on how well I distribute. You can re-size or add in favorite ingredients easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, crumble and cook sausage.
- 2Drain sausage and set aside.
- 3Whisk together eggs and water.
- 4Pour mixture into the same skillet and scramble until eggs are cooked.
- 5Add cooked sausage and salsa and stir to combine.
- 6Assemble by placing ~1/4c of mixture onto tortilla.
- 7Top with ~1T cheese.
- 8Roll burrito style, tucking in the ends as best you can.
- 9Wrap burrito in a sheet of paper towel.
- 10Wrap again in aluminum foil.
- 12To reheat, remove foil wrapper and discard. Microwave burrito for 1min.
- 13Now breakfast is hot, packaged, and ready to go!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Breakfast Burritos (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.0
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 273.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g