1 hr 5 mins
My friend gave me this doggie recipe so I am not sure where it was sourced.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note:I substitute drained cottage cheese for Mozzarella and parmesan.
- 2Cook sausage in frying pan and drain.
- 3In a large bowl, combine sausage, mozzarella, parmesan, 1 whole egg, and 1 egg white.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Add parsley, oregano and salt.
- 6Roll dough into a circle the size of a medium pizza.
- 7Spread sausage mixture on top and to within 1" of the edge.
- 8Roll up dough like a large jam roll or log cake shape, place on baking tray.
- 9Brush top lightly with beaten egg yolk.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes until golden brown.
- 11Let cool and slice in serving portions approxite to your"dog".
- 12Store in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Bread Roll
Serving Size: 1 (1061 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3221.3
- Calories from Fat 2433
- Total Fat 270.4 g
- Saturated Fat 108.0 g
- Cholesterol 1040.8 mg
- Sodium 8526.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 163.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: