1/1 Photo of Sausage Bread Dressing
Therese Crosby's Note:
Easy and delicious stuffing mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautee Butter, celery, and Onion.
- 2Fry sausage until done and drain off fat.
- 3Cook seasoning mix from stove top stuffing as directed on box.
- 4Empty bread crumbs from stuffing mix in large bowl.
- 5Add to bread crumbs, cooked sausage, sauteed onions and celery.
- 6Stir in Seasoning mix until well mixed, but not mushy.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees or stuff in turkey as desired.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Bread Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 355.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: