Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is just too delicious not to be shared. It's great for breakfast with some eggs!
Make and share this Sausage Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb owens breakfast sausage
- 1 large diced onion
- 3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fry your sausage and onion until cooked all the way through.
- Drain off any fat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the remainder of the ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add in your sausage mixture and stir again.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 30 35 in a 9 X 13 greased baking pan.
This was soooo delicious. I made this for a Saturday brunch. I cut the bread into squares to serve. Moist and tender texture. Appreciated the sausage and onion flavor with the mild taste of Swiss cheese. The flavors made a great combination. Thanks Jeanette G.
Easy and moist and delicious. Definitely a keeper.
Should have payed closer attention to the reviews. I made as written and found it was rather dry for us. Better with eggs and cheese tossed up on top the next morning.