Recipe by Jeanette G
This recipe is just too delicious not to be shared. It's great for breakfast with some eggs!
Top Review by gretchengr
This was soooo delicious. I made this for a Saturday brunch. I cut the bread into squares to serve. Moist and tender texture. Appreciated the sausage and onion flavor with the mild taste of Swiss cheese. The flavors made a great combination. Thanks Jeanette G.
- 1 lb owens breakfast sausage
- 1 large diced onion
- 3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry your sausage and onion until cooked all the way through.
- Drain off any fat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the remainder of the ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add in your sausage mixture and stir again.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 30 35 in a 9 X 13 greased baking pan.