- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 can mushroom, optional
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, velveeta or 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fry the sausage and onion together.
- Pam or grease a cookie sheet.
- Shape your dough into a rectangle and brush with half of the beaten egg.
- Place the sausage and onion on top to within about an inch of the sides.
- Add the mushrooms and top with the cheese of your choice.
- Roll the dough into a loaf, tucking the ends.
- Brush the top with the remainder of egg.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting (If you can wait that long).