Recipe by Nicole Brummett
I got this recipe from my best friend. These are so quick and easy to make and are always a hit. Great for parties, bake sales, food gifts, snacks, or to go with any meal.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) package brown and serve sausages
Directions See How It's Made
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each biscuit into a 4 inch circle; brush with butter.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and oregano; sprinkle over butter.
- Place a sausage link in the center of each; roll up.
- Cut each widthwise into four pieces; insert a toothpick into each.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.