1/1 Photo of Sausage, Beans & Greens Casserole
Sooo easy and sooo tasty! My teenage son's favorite. There's never any left over. Don't leave out the thyme, it makes the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces kielbasa or 8 ounces beef sausages
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini or 1 (19 ounce) can other white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- 2Brown sausage (no need to add fat) in a large deep skillet. Drain fat to save calories.
- 3Stir in onion, garlic, then tomatoes. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10 minute or until onions are tender.
- 4Add remaining ingredients; stir to mix. Transfer to prepared dish. Can be covered and refrigerated up to 2 days if desired. Bake covered 30 minute or until hot. Makes 4 servings (or 1 serving for a very hungry teenage boy).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage, Beans & Greens Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.6
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 734.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 20.5 g