1/1 Photo of Sausage Bean Soup
Eric Frankel's Note:
A very hearty, high fiber meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g bulk Italian sausage
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 439.41 g can butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 411.06 g can beef broth
- 14.79 ml minced fresh basil or 4.92 ml dried basil
- 29.58 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1In a large saucepan, cook sausage, onion and garlic until the sausage is browned.
- 3Add beans, tomatoes, broth, basil, salt and pepper (if desired).
- 4Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan Cheese.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.7
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 1958.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 28.1 g