Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Use as an appetizer. Do not over cook or they will get dry. You can use hot sausage if you want a little spicier balls.
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 (15 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup American cheese, Grated
- 1 lb sausage, uncooked
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 small onion, grated fine
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch celery seed
- Sausage Balls.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine First six ingredients in a large glass bowl.
- Mix well with your fingers.
- The mixture will be very crumbly.
- Form into 1 inch balls, squeezing the mixture so it holds together, then rolling it between the palms of your hands to form balls.
- Place the balls on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- To prevent sticking, move the balls with a spatula halfway through cooking.
- Mix Last 7 Ingredients together.