Recipe by DailyInspiration
A twist on the traditional sausage balls.
Top Review by Baby Kato
WOW... Nancy, were these great. I love sausages and these wonderful little balls do not disappoint. They were quick and easy to make, are full of great flavors and have a nice texture. They went very quickly on New Year's Eve. They were part of our celebration. Thanks so much for sharing another winner my friend. Made FYC Tag Game 2015.
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage (Jimmy Dean, etc.)
- 2 1⁄2 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
- 2 granny smith apples, grated with peel
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two 24-count mini-muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Spoon into mini-muffin pans. Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until brown. These sausage balls can be made ahead of time. Simply thaw and reheat before serving.