1/1 Photo of Sausage Balls Recipe Courtesy Paula Deen
Delicious AND so simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) package ground sausage
- 3 cups baking mix (recommended -- Bisquick)
- 4 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/8 tablespoon pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- 3Combine all ingredients in a large glass bowl.
- 4Mix well with your fingers. The mixture will be very crumbly.
- 5Form into 1 inch balls, squeezing the mixture so it holds together, then rolling it between the palms of your hands to form balls.
- 6Place the balls on the baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8To prevent sticking, move the balls with a spatula halfway through cooking.
- 9To make the dip, combine the mayonnaise and mustard.
- 10Serve with sausage balls.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Balls Recipe Courtesy Paula Deen
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.4
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 1001.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 18.7 g