Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A friend shared this recipe with me he brings this to our football parties. I make it with a generic Biscuit mix. I had none left. Easy for kids to help make also.
- 2 1⁄4 cups biscuit mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk or 2⁄3 cup water (I use milk)
- 1 lb sausage (i use jimmy dean)
- 5 ounces cheese (i use sharp cheddar)
- Brown the sausage drain.
- Mix the biscuit mix as directed for rolled or cut biscuits.
- You can make biscuits from scratch.
- There is no need to knead or roll out the dough.
- Add the sausage and cheese.
- Roll into small balls place on sprayed cookie sheet and bake as directed for biscuits.
I like this recipe. So easy and so yummy. The only difference is I used 2 cups sharp shredded cheese and 3 cups of bisquick in mine. Still used the 1 pd of hot/spicy sausage...just mixed all 3 ingred together and formed into balls. Then baked...and wal-ah, a lil party in your mouth. :-)
These are easy and perfect for snacking1 I added some chopped green onions and garlic powder to half of the dough and we like those too. Thank you for sharing your recipe! *reviewed for PAC Fall '07*