Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this from a potluck. It was very good. Can add diced onions if you like. Serve with picante sauce.
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 1 lb mild sausage
- 1 1⁄2 cups Jiffy baking mix or 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese
- Mix by hand.
- Make little balls.
- Place on cookie sheet (put on wire rack to drain grease).
- Cook 20-30 minutes in 350°F oven.
I made these yesterday so my little neighbor helper could help roll the balls...she totally enjoyed rolling and even taking some home for her parents. These are qutie tasty and definately one I will make again for tailgating or when I need an easy and delicious appetizer! Thank you. Made for Fall PAC 2011.
These are yummy! I personally like the mix of hot and mild, and sharp and mild! We served them by themselves and they are good cold too!