1/13 Photos of Sausage Balls
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow cheese and sausage to reach room temperature.
- 2Place in mixing bowl with Bisquick and blend until smooth. (I've had great success using my hand-held electric mixer to incorporate ingredients).
- 3NOTE: Mixture will be quite dry.
- 4Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- 5Spray well with vegetable oil spray.
- 6Press/roll mixture into 1 inch balls by hand; place on cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- 7Bake in 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Drain on paper toweling.
- 9Serve warm with Versatile Mustard Dip (Versatile Mustard Dip/Sandwich Spread).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Balls
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 166.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g