1/1 Photo of Sausage Balls
PugMomma Brenda's Note:
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen Show: Paula's Home Cooking Episode: Sunday Brunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) package ground sausage
- 3 cups baking mix (recommended -- Bisquick)
- 4 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/8 tablespoon pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large glass bowl. Mix well with your fingers. The mixture will be very crumbly. Form into 1 inch balls, squeezing the mixture so it holds together, then rolling it between the palms of your hands to form balls.
- 3Place the balls on the baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. To prevent sticking, move the balls with a spatula halfway through cooking.
- 4To make the dip, combine the mayonnaise and mustard. Serve with sausage balls.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Balls
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.7
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 119.8 mg
- Sodium 1502.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: