I'm really not certain on the right #of servings on this one. It's been so long since I've made it! These really are wonderful...I could eat them all myself!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350*.
- 2Lightly grease a jelly roll pan.
- 3Mix all ingredients except the chili sauce.
- 4Shape into one inch balls and place on the pan.
- 5Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.
- 6Remove immediately from pan.
- 7Serve warm with chili sauce.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1642.2
- Calories from Fat 941
- Total Fat 104.6 g
- Saturated Fat 51.1 g
- Cholesterol 317.3 mg
- Sodium 2832.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 92.3 g