Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I would make these for my dad as a kid when he would watch football. Now I make them for myself on those lazy sunday afternoons. They are great to serve as snacks at get togethers as well.
- Mix all into a bowl until the flour and cheese is incorporated together.
- Roll into little balls about the size of a golf ball.
- Put on ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Watch them -- if the bottoms are getting too brown turn them over until all is brown.
- Serve with hot mustard or honey mustard.