1/1 Photo of Sausage, Bacon and Tomato Cottage Pie
This is a great one for winter nights and is so easy to make. You can use low fat products if you like to make it more healthy. My family love this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, chop and boil your potatos. (while potatos are boiling).
- 2Cook Sausages and cut each sausage into four.
- 3Fry chopped onion, bacon and cooked chopped sausages.
- 4Crumble oxo cubes into the above along with mixed herbs and stir.
- 5Quater tomatos and mix in with above,
- 6Leave to simmer for about 10 minutes stiring occasionaly, (you may want to add a touch of water to add a bit of juice but not to much).
- 7Transfer the sausage mixture to a caserole or oven dish.
- 8Drain and mash your potatos using your prefered method.
- 9Spoon on top of sausage mixture like you would a shepherds pie.
- 10Bake in a preheated oven at 200c until crispy on top.
- 11Cover with grated cheese and bake again until cheese has melted.
- 12Serve on its own or with vegetables.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage, Bacon and Tomato Cottage Pie
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1307.5
- Calories from Fat 897
- Total Fat 99.7 g
- Saturated Fat 40.7 g
- Cholesterol 239.9 mg
- Sodium 2283.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 55.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: