Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A delicious breakfast meal rolled into a single cake! Very easy to make and tastes amazing. Nearly every ingredient can be substituted with an alternatively flavored or spicy version to make this a very versatile recipe. This recipe is from a good friend of mine with whom I work. Thanks April!
- 1 lb sausage
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 9 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown sausage and cook bacon, quarter biscuits, and dice onion.
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Spray a large bundt pan with nonstick spray and pour in mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cool at least 5 minutes before attempting to remove from pan.
- Slice and serve immediately, or take it to the office!