Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
one of my favorite pasttimes as a college student cook is to raid the refrigerator for all of the spare "bits" of ingredients and throw something together with it. with my roommate's help, we created this delicious dish that cost less than $4 for the both of us!
- 2 smoked sausage, such as Bar S
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup prego pasta sauce
- 3⁄4 lb pasta
- garlic salt
- italian seasoning
- black pepper
- onion powder
- white wine
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Chop up sausage and saute it until visibly cooked.
- Add chopped celery. Saute for another minute.
- Add tomatoes and Prego and allow to simmer.
- Add spices and white wine; continue to simmer.
- Serve over pasta.