We just tried this tonight and it was delicious! Try it as it is or add bell peppers and herbs for extra seasoning. We put vegan mozzerella cheese on top, which melts quickly and becomes like a smooth sauce. The asparagus blends nicely into the other flavors. This is best in the spring when the vegetable is in season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium-high heat, fry sausage and onions together in a deep skillet until lightly browned. Drain fat.
- 2Stir in potatoes, water, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- 3Mix in asparagus and simmer an additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Add extra water if needed.
- 4Sprinkle cheese on top before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Asparagus and Potato Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.3
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 592.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 21.4 g