Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good on crackers
- 2 links Italian sausage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried fennel seed
- 1⁄3 cup finely diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 ounces asiago cheese, grated, save some for topping
- In a large skillet over medium heat, remove sausage from casing and cook until no longer pink, breaking it apart with the back of a spoon. You want it fairly crumbly and in small pieces.
- Stir in onion, garlic and spices; cook a few minutes longer, until onion is soft.
- If you find your sausage filling is too greasy, drain it on a paper towel before adding cheese.
- Remove from heat and place into bowl, along with cheeses. Mix well.
- Sprinkle with Asiago cheese. Serve with crackers.
- Can easily double if more needed.