Recipe by J. Hinds
The recipe is based on the Roasted Red Pepper Rotini Caesar recipe on the back of a Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Rotini Box. My modifications resulted in an excellent, quick and easy pasta dish.
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) box whole wheat pasta (I used rotini) or 1 (13 1/4 ounce) boxwhole wheat blend pasta (I used rotini)
- 1⁄2 lb sausage, sliced in coins (I used chicken sausage)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup milk
- shredded parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat a large saute' pan with a light film of oil, toss in sausage, red peppers and artichokes; heat until warmed (about 1 minute).
- In the large saute'pan, toss cooked pasta with sausage, red peppers and artichokes. Add Caesar Salad dressing and milk, stirring frequently until heated through (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- Top pasta with desired amount of parmesan cheese and cracked pepper.