1/1 Photo of Sausage-Apple Ring
1 hr 15 mins
A festive addition to any holiday brunch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sausage, cracker crumbs, 2 eggs, milk, onion, and apple and mix thoroughly.
- 2Press sausage mixture lightly into a greased ring mold. Unmold into a shallow baking pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- 410 minutes before sausage is done, scramble the 8-10 eggs with the cheese and parsley.
- 5Remove the sausage ring from the oven and place on a serving dish. Fill center of ring with scrambled eggs and sprinkle with paprika.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage-Apple Ring
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.1
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 296.3 mg
- Sodium 764.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 26.3 g