Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A one-dish dinner that pleases the whole family.
Make and share this Sausage, Apple, Potato & Onion Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- Saute sausage with water covered, about 8 minutes. Discard grease. Set aside.
- Saute potatos in about 2-3 T butter until tender. Set aside.
- Saute apples and onions in remaining 1 T butter until tender.
- Combine cider vinegar, sugar, and parsley.
- Return the sausage and potatoes to the saute pan along with the apples and onions. Add the vinegar, sugar, and parsley to the skillet. Mix well.
- Warm over medium heat until warmed through.
Really liked this. We had fresh golden delicious apples.
Really good made for supper tonight a little on the sweet side would cut down to 1 apple next time