Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really tasty blend of favourite breakfast flavours. A nice twist for a pancake topping.
- 8 ounces smoked sausage, cut lengthwise into halves and sliced
- 2 medium tart apples, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- hot pancake
- Combine sausage, apples and syrup in 10 inch skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until apples are tender, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Stir together cornstarch and orange juice until smooth.
- Add to sausage mixture; cook and stir until thickened.
- Serve over pancakes.