1/1 Photo of Sausage/Apple Baked Pancake
Carol G.'s Note:
A very easy recipe for the mornings you'd really rather starve to death than cook. from the "Hormel" people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 400 degs.
- 2Brown & drain sausage on paper towels.
- 3In a large bowl combine baking mix, milk,egg,sugar,melted butter,cinnamon & nutmeg until blended. Stir in the apple.
- 4Spread in greased 9" pie plate.
- 5Arrange sausage in spoke fashion on top. (don't poke them in or they'll disapper on you while baking.
- 6Bake 15-20 minutes or till golden.
- 7Serve with butter & syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage/Apple Baked Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.0
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 135.6 mg
- Sodium 1002.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 18.3 g