Sausage, Apple and Cranberry Stuffing
- Place the white and whole wheat bread cubes in a large bowl.
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage and onions over medium heat, stirring and breaking up the lumps until evenly browned.
- Add the celery, sage, rosemary, and thyme; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes to blend flavors.
- Pour sausage mixture over bread.
- Mix in chopped apples, dried cranberries, parsley, and liver.
- Drizzle with turkey stock and melted butter and mix lightly.
- Spoon into turkey and bake according to your turkey directions.
- Alternatively, you can spoon into a casserole dish and heat at 350 degrees until heated through and lightly browned.