Li Li's Note:
These are great for parties or drop-in guests. You can make them ahead of time and keep a bag in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown Sausage in large skillet, drain grease, reserving about a teaspoon in pan.
- 2Sauté onion and green pepper in grease.
- 3Add Sausage and cheese.
- 4Continue cooking till cheese melts.
- 5Add garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- 6Spread mixture on bread slices.
- 7May be frozen on cookie sheet at this point and then placed in baggies.
- 8Bake at 400° till desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Appetizers (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.3
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 1616.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 24.0 g