Recipe by ShelleyGirl13
Hubby and I will try this sometime...maybe this week. Instead of party rye bread you can use thinly sliced French bread. Double the recipe to have enough sausage mixture.
Top Review by ElvisPresley99
This was a really tasty appetizer that I used for a dinner party this last weekend. They went fast! I doubled the recipe, and used S&W steak sauce in place of the worcestershire sauce (I was out) and also topped it with some fresh chopped basil. Easy to make, and a delicious party app! Thanks for the recipe!
- 1⁄2 lb roll Italian pork sausage
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 20 slices miniature party rye rounds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet until browned.
- Drain on paper towels. T.
- Transfer sausage to small bowl
- Stir in cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions and Worcestershire.
- Cut crusts from bread.
- Cut each slice into 4 squares; spread about 1 teaspoons sausage mixture onto each square.
- Arrange squares on ungreased baking sheet; place under hot broiler just until cheese melts and filling bubbles.
- Serve hot and enjoy.