Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had first had these at a friend's house and just had to get the recipe. These are easy to make and always go quickly whenever I serve them.
- Place sausage and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cut each piece of crescent dinner roll dough in half croswise.
- Using a teaspoon, place between a half and a third of a teaspoon of sausage in the center of each piece of dough.
- Fold the dough up around the sausage. It is okay if there are spaces on the sides of the dough.
- Bake according to the directions on the crescent roll package.