- 1 (8 ounce) jarprepared sweet and sour sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 lb bacon
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 rings kielbasa (or your favorite sausage)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut sausage into 1 1/4 inch chunks.
- Cut bacon strips in two, short way.
- Wrap each sausage chunk with bacon strip and spear closed with a toothpick.
- Place meat in 9" x 13" pan.
- Back covered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Stir sauce ingredients together and pour over meat.
- Bake one hour more uncovered.
- The sauce caramelized on the meat.