Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Turkey sausage, potatoes, vegetable blend sautéed in Olive oil topped off with cheese.
- 1 (13 ounce) ring turkey sausage, cut into 1/2-inch, slices
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes
- 1 lb san francisco blend frozen vegetables, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat Olive oil in a12" skillet over medium high heat.
- add sausage slices and sauté until lightly browned, 3-5 minutes.
- add potatoes, stir, reduce to medium and cover.
- cook until potatoes are hot, about 5 minutes.
- add vegetables, and stir; return to medium high.
- cook until vegetables are hot and crisp tender.
- cover with chees, stir and serve.