Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
From my collection of fast dinner recipes.
- 1 lb Italian turkey sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cubed summer squash
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a skillet over medium heat; cook sausage in olive oil until no longer pink; drain.
- Add squash, onions and garlic; cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, Worcestershire and cayenne; heat through.