Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Kielbasa and cheesy pasta...MMMMMMMM! You can add some onion or green pepper to this if you prefer.
- 1 lb kielbasa
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortellini, frozen
- 1 1⁄2 cups marinara sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Cook tortellini as directed on package.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a large skillet.
- Cut the kielbasa crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Cook kielbasa in the oil over medium heat until golden and warm.
- Drain the tortellini and set aside.
- When kielbasa is brown add the marinara sauce and cook until sauce is heated through.
- Add the tortellini to the skillet and mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and serve.
Used a cheese tortellni for this as well as a homemade pasta sauce instead of a regular marinara sauce! Followed the directions & had a wonderful meal for one of my needy neighbors! They couldn't have been more pleased! Thanks for a great recipe! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #16]