Recipe by MissMeagan
I made this up one day and it's the easiest thing to make, but everyone seems to really like it. I used Emeril's Chicken and Apple Sausage but you can really use whatever kind you want.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 lbs sausage (any is fine but Emeril's Chicken and apple is what I use)
- 1 onion
- 1 apple
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Leave peels on sweet potatoes and chop them and apple, onion and sausage into bite sized chunks.
- Place potatoes, onions and apples into ziploc bag.
- Pour in olive oil and all seasoning (more or less of these taste.).
- Shake bag until everything is coated well.
- Pour into 13x9 in pan and toss with sausage.
- Bake uncovered in 375 degree oven for 1-1 1/2 hours until sausage is browned and potatoes are tender.