1 hr 10 mins
I made this up one day and it's the easiest thing to make, but everyone seems to really like it. I used Emeril's Chicken and Apple Sausage but you can really use whatever kind you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Leave peels on sweet potatoes and chop them and apple, onion and sausage into bite sized chunks.
- 3Place potatoes, onions and apples into ziploc bag.
- 4Pour in olive oil and all seasoning (more or less of these taste.).
- 5Shake bag until everything is coated well.
- 6Pour into 13x9 in pan and toss with sausage.
- 7Bake uncovered in 375 degree oven for 1-1 1/2 hours until sausage is browned and potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Sweet Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 654.3
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 1419.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 19.5 g