Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe from a lady who used to attend church with me. My husband doesn't like spinach but he'll eat it this way.
- 1 lb sausage
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 2 pie crusts
- Cook and drain sausage.
- Beat eggs with fork.
- Combine all ingredients and pour in pie crust.
- Add top pie crust.
- Cut small hole (1 1/2" diameter) in top of pie and 5 slits around top crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- Let stand minute before cutting.