Recipe by anonymous
Another great slow cooker recipe from the Successful Farming Recipe Collection cookbook. Can be used as a great side dish or can also be an easy one-dish meal!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 lb fully cooked smoked sausage, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4 quart slow cooker layer 1/3 of the potatoes, 1/3 of the sausage, and 1/3 of the cheddar cheese soup. Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Top with the cream of celery soup.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Stir in peas, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.