1/1 Photo of Sausage and Potatoes
Jennifer Michele's Note:
This recipe is from the package of Liptons Onion Soup, though I have written it in my own words with some tune ups for clarity. The children really like it, though I prefer it using the hot italian sausage rather than the sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage in a little bit of water until just done.
- 2Cook off water, or pour out of pan and pan fry sausage until well browned.
- 3Wash potatoes (or peel if desired) and cut into bite sized chunks.
- 4Remove sausage from pan.
- 5Mix soup mix with water and use to deglaze the pan.
- 6Add potatoes.
- 7Bring to a boil, cover, then simmer for about 10-15 minutes , until potatoes are done.
- 8Cut Sausage into disks about 1/2 inch to and inch thick.
- 9Add to pan and stir well.
- 10Simmer, with the cover off until sausages are heated through and the liquid is slightly thick.
- 11Serve with crisp green salad and saute'd onions and peppers with crusty italian bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.0
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 2169.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 26.7 g