Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Mom made this recipe when we were kids. The combination of potatoes really is good.It is a good cool weather dish, and so easy to make
- 1 lb Italian sausage, sweet or hot,cut in half or thirds
- oil (if needed)
- 2 large white potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 2 sweet potatoes or 2 yams, peeled and cut in chunks
- salt and pepper
- Start frying the sausage.
- If there is not enough grease from the sausage, add a little oil.
- Add potatoes and seasonings.
- Cover and fry over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Uncover and continue frying until all are cooked through.