Recipe by KGCOOK
I just tried this recipe as a new meal tonight and it will definately be a keeper. I got it out of a " Taste of Home Quick Cooking" book. Was easy to make and big on taste! I tweeked it just a bit but the end results are still the same.
Top Review by Merlot
We loved this hearty soup!!! Perfect combination of ingredients that is full of flavor, filling and oh so satisfying. My husband insists that I make this again and again. I am so glad I found this recipe. Thanks for sharing, KGCOOK.
- 1⁄2 lb kielbasa or 1⁄2 lb Polish sausage, fully cooked and diced
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth (I used 32 oz.)
- 1 celery rib, sliced (I used 2)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (I used half & half)
- 2⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon parsley