- 7 potatoes, washed and cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 -4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 package instant chicken bouillon (OXO)
- 1 dash parsley flakes
- 1 dash chili flakes
- to taste pepper
- 4 smoked sausage, cut up into bite size piece (mitchells)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes and sausages in microwavable dish and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together until creamy and pour over potato mixture.
- Mix all ingredients together and cover dish.
- Microwave on high for 15 minutes or until done.
- When cooked, place under oven broiler to"toast" the top.