Sausage and Potato Omelet
- Cook sausage according to package directions; set aside.
- Sprinkle onion and bell pepper evenly on bottom of a 10-inch skillet coated with cooking spray; top with hash browns, patting to flatten. Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoons pepper. Cook over low heat 12 to 15 minutes or until underside is crisp and lightly browned.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, remaining 1/4 teaspoons salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoons pepper; pour evenly over hash browns.
- Arrange cooked sausage links in a spoke pattern in eggs. Cover and cook 8 minutes or just until edges are set.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over top; cover and cook just until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.