1/1 Photo of Sausage and Potato Frittata
Quick and easy egg and vegetable that can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop sausage and cook in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat about 4-6 minutes.
- 2Transfer with slotted spoon to a bowl.
- 3Add frozen potatoes to drippings in the skillet; cook 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally until brown.
- 4Whisk eggs, water, salt and freshly ground pepper in a bowl.
- 5Reduce heat to medium; sprinkle sausage over potatoes.
- 6Pour eggs over sausage and cook for 5 minutes.
- 7Heat broiler.
- 8Cover skillet handle with foil.
- 9Broil frittata 5 inches from heat source 3 minutes until just cooked through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Potato Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.1
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 369.7 mg
- Sodium 1188.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 21.9 g