- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage link
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 2 large green peppers, cut into strips
- 1 can campbells Italian tomato soup or 1 can zesty tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- hot cooked noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- If using sausage with casing, remove casing and cut into cubes.
- Brown on all sides; add 2 T.
- water and cover.
- Simmer until well done.
- Add onion and green pepper; let steam, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Add soup and water, bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer until slightly thickened.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.